Colorful desert drives, water sports, skiing, hiking, reviews of places, professional sports and camping – it's just the tip of the iceberg of what can be done in an excellent state of Arizona, which offers one of the most diverse landscapes in the United States. Select the top 10 tourist attractions while relaxing in Arizona, at least, is very difficult. During a trip to Arizona, you must purchase a detailed map of the area you plan to visit, because in the desert of Arizona has a lot of hidden treasures.
Below is a list of the biggest attractions that can offer Arizona. It is necessary for you to be ready, if you plan to travel on the excellent condition. Queries American life usually allows us only as annual vacation that you will still be subject to change throughout the entire stay. But if for some reason you have a few weeks, with whom you have to work, while traveling through Arizona will not be lacking.
1. Grand Canyon National Park – Grand Canyon speaks for itself; it is an honor and joy to Arizona. The Grand Canyon is located in the northwestern part of the state. Single on the Colorado River over millions of years. One of the natural wonders of America's first national park, it is one thing to see in his lifetime; it is also one of the seven wonders of the world. Rafting, hiking, and submerged speed on the western edge – a good snack … just a few. Located near the Grand Canyon, do not forget to check out the reindeer farm to the west of Flagstaff.
2. Hoover Dam – much more than just a big pile of concrete, the simple size of the Hoover Dam is admired. Hoover Dam, built in 1930, is located in northwest Arizona and shares a border of Nevada. Named in honor of former President Herbert Hoover, the Hoover Platinum – one of the largest projects of this time. During a visit to the Hoover Dam, make sure that you visit Lake Mead.
3. Sedona AZ- Located south of Flagstaff, in the country of Red Rock, – this is not one of the best preserved secrets of Arizona. Sedona with & # 39 is home to the elite of Hollywood and Arizona; In Sharon Stone and Al Pacino have homes in Sedona, like John Travolta. Syadona also has some of the most beautiful sunsets and scenic drives in the country. The picturesque landscape of sandstone with red rocks predominate numerous hiking and biking trails. Prerequisites for the procedure, if you go to Sedona include the Solid Rock church and Slide Rock Park. Kill all day sliding down natural rock formations. Being in the Sedona area, make sure that you also visited Jerome and Preskota.
4. Monument Valley Park – Located in the northeastern part of the state, Monument Valley is famous for the legendary battle between Roydnruram and Ville Coyote (Warner Brothers cartoons), as well as the popular desert scene in the movie "Vacation" National Lampoon. The dominant colored plaskagor & # 39; families and Mesa, in some respects, Monument Valley with a & # 39 is facing southwest. The most popular attractions Monument Valley is located in Navajo tribal park on the border of Utah. While in the area, make sure that you are familiar with the sublime Monument Valley in Utah.
5. Lake Havasu, Arizona – in the city of Lake Havasu is home to London Bridge. Imported from England in the 1960s, London Bridge put Lake Havasu on the map. English Village that surrounds the bridge, and only one of the quirks that you'll find in this desert paradise. In this desert oasis are very popular water sports azyarnyya round, off-road driving, spring break and enjoy the action. Located in Lake Havasu City, make sure you are familiar with the Parker Dam, which is located about 30 miles to the south.
6. Lake Powell in Arizona. Lake Powell – an artificial reservoir, which is located in the north of Arizona and shares a border with Yutay. Famous for their "suite" rings around the lake and a beautiful moonscape, vzvyshayuchymi canyons and rock formations. Here, you will find that camping and rental houses – as favorites of tourists. Remove the boat and lose under the stars, being in the national recreation area on Lake Powell Glen Canyon.
7. Falls Havasupai – Havasupai Falls, one of the most beautiful travel destinations in Arizona, period. Located deep in the Grand Canyon, there are four sets of falls: Mooney Falls, Havas Falls Navajo Falls and Beaver Falls. The blue-green water, caused by the high content of minerals, makes waterfalls and natural pools in the atmosphere in the style of a tropical lagoon. Most of us will need to hike to get there, but helicopters go.
8. Painted Desert – Located near the south rim of the Grand Canyon, Painted Desert is preceded by its title. Its colorful landscape is breathtaking. Viewing drawn desert at sunrise with a & # 39 is optional. Painted Desert is located between the Grand Canyon and a petrified forest, so be sure to click all three during your travels. It is also necessary to see the meteor crater.
9. Tombstone, Arizona – voiced "Town too tough to die." Tombstone with & # 39 is the most famous of the old mining towns in the Wild West. The famous battle in the «OK Corral», as well as some of its legendary residents, Wyatt Earp and Doc Holladay, Tombstone story has been told in many books and films. While in Tombstone, do yourself a favor and visit the Saguaro National Park.
10. Atman, Arizona. Another old mining city that rarely gets the recognition he deserves – Atman, Arizona. Located south of the city of Bullhead, Arizona, this is an old mining town. Now its population is about 100 people. This quaint town is only novelties shops that cater to tourists. But its main attraction – a donkey, hit the streets and popular show skirmish. Most stores sell carrots to feed the donkeys that do not have a problem eating them right out of your hands. If you have children and want to experience a taste of the old west, Oatman – this is a must-see.